Dating swingerculb ru


dating swingerculb ru-8

And in, 2006, another series of hoax messages wrongly claimed that a child was diagnosed with AIDS after eating contaminated take-away food prepared by a HIV positive cook who had cut his finger and bled while working in the kitchen.

None of the claims outlined in any of these warning messages has ever been confirmed or supported by any credible source.

A pontil rod held the nearly molten bottle during the final stages of manufacture. As posted via Twitter, July 16, 2011: I received a text saying please don't drink Pepsi a worker put his blood (HIV ) into some bottles. In those previous cases the food products allegedly contaminated with HIV-positive blood were ketchup and tomato sauce, but the status of the rumor was the same: false.

The scar was left when the pontil was detached from the bottle. We will not share any of the email addresses on this form with third parties. It's not that it's absolutely impossible for HIV-tainted blood or other bodily fluids to find their way, accidentally or on purpose, into foods and beverages; it's that according to the best scientific evidence available, the AIDS virus simply can't be transmitted that way. Even if small amounts of HIV-infected blood or semen was consumed, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus.

Thus, sending on such warnings will help no one and will achieve nothing other than clutter inboxes and social networks with even more utterly pointless nonsense.